Emergency Funding for Nonprofits
Paycheck Protection Program Guidance (as of May 2)
- Interim Final Rule on Seasonal Employees
- Interim Final Rule on Disbursements
- Frequently Asked Questions (Question 37)
- How to calculate PPP loan amounts
Nonprofit Strategic Response Fund* at the Delaware Community Foundation – to apply click here.
State & Federal Funding Opportunities
The National Development Council & Stepping Stones’ Delaware Nonprofit Paycheck Protection Program Funds
- NDC Loan Application – APPLY HERE – OPEN NOW
NDC requests all prospective applicants review the webinar prior to applying through their loan portal:
- NDC Training Webinar – Helping Entrepreneurs Complete Strong PPP Applications: An Overview of the PPP Application Requirements
- Tutorial: Helping Borrowers Complete Strong PPP Applications (pdf)
- Click Here: PPP Employee Wage Calculator
- SBA Sample Application: SBA Form 2483
- NDC Training Webinar: Review of the PPP Loan Forgiveness Application
What applicants MUST have for a complete submission – PLEASE GATHER THESE IN ADVANCE:
- 2019 business tax form; if this is not yet available – a 2018 business tax form is acceptable
- Your nonprofit’s Articles of Incorporation and By-laws
- Proof of documentation used to verify payroll as shown in the employee calculator (above) – this can include payroll ledgers, quarterly IRS form 941’s, W-2s, or a combination)
- Copy of the Driver’s License of the Executive Director/CEO
- Statement of Need (one paragraph or less) – must detail how the COVID-19 crisis negatively impacted the financial health of the organization
Do you need assistance with filling out this loan application? DANA is here to help!
We have volunteers ready to walk you through the process! Click here to request help.
The CARES Act – Resources:
Small Business Administration’s Coronavirus Relief Options:
- Overview of SBA’s Coronavirus Relief Options
- Paycheck Protection Program Information
- PPP Borrower Application Form
- EIDL Information & Application
- SBA Loan Application
DO YOU NEED HELP WITH THESE RELIEF/LOAN APPLICATIONS?
DANA is offering Delaware nonprofits one-on-one assistance from volunteers who will walk you through the completion of your SBA loan application. Click here to request assistance.
Additional Funding Opportunities:
- GrantStation: Opportunities Related to the COVID-19 Pandemic
- For a comprehensive listing of grants available for Delaware nonprofits, please visit Philanthropy Delaware’s Grants page.
Additional Guidance and Resources:
- The U.S. Chamber’s Coronavirus Small Business Guide (English version)
- The U.S. Chamber’s Coronavirus Small Business Guide (Spanish version)
- Guide to Small Business Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL)
- Guide to Employee Retention Tax Credit (ERTC)
- Guide to Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave