- Fundraising on Behalf of the Organization – Members only
Nonprofit Sustaining Strategies
Advancing Nonprofit Excellence in Delaware
DANA is committed to help Delaware nonprofits sustain their organizations by providing resources and support to help them sustain their mission and thrive in an unsettling environment. Below are resources for a variety of sustaining strategies:
Materials available through the Standards of Excellence Institute
- Mission & Planning – Members only
- Sustainability – Members only
- Strategic Partnerships – Members only
Articles and Publication
- Organizing In The Age of Urgency – Empowering Leadership Within The Organization, McKinsey & Co.
- An Event or An Era? Resources for Social Sector Decision-Making in the Context of COVID-19, Deloitte
Resources and Tools
- The Nonprofit Sustainability Mindset Templates by Steve Zimmerman and Jeanne Bell
- Building the Capacity to Innovate – A guide for nonprofits
- Building Your New Normal Toolkit for Nonprofits DANA – DANA & Montana Association of Nonprofits
- Scenario Planning Tool – DANA & Montana Association of Nonprofits
- Planning for Outcomes: Questions to Ask Outcomes-Based Planning Guide
In development… please check back.
If you are interested in seeking additional information or assistance, click here.