Envision and Lead To a Better Future
Support for Delaware nonprofits to navigate financial and operational considerations during and post COVID-19. DANA can help nonprofit leaders and boards of directors to plan, adapt, survive and even thrive during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Now more than ever, nonprofits need to consider how they will sustain their leadership capacity beyond the people who are in leadership positions today. Below are resources for retaining critical information as well as planning for interruption of key leader positions within the organization.
Standards for Excellence
These resources assist leaders with recruiting, retaining the right staff.
Standards for Excellence on Program Evaluation
- Personal Policies – Members only
- Volunteer Policies – Members only
- Pandemic Remote Work Policy – Members only
- DANA Return to Work Guidebook
- EEOC Q&A Guidance on Coronavirus – What Employers Should Know