DANA Nonprofit Accelerator
Empowering Change, Amplifying Impact
Empowering Small Nonprofits
to Scale Their Impact
Are you a nonprofit organization serving historically excluded communities in Delaware? Do you wish to scale your impact, strengthen your leadership, and enhance your organizational capacity? Look no further! The DANA Nonprofit Accelerator Program is here to support and guide you on your transformative journey.
About the DANA Nonprofit Accelerator Program: A three-year initiative designed to empower existing small nonprofits to thrive and create lasting change. We understand that many nonprofits face the “Nonprofit Catch 22,” where limited resources hinder their ability to sustain operations and secure funding to grow and meet the rising needs of those they serve.
This Program aims to break this cycle by providing continuous technical assistance, coaching, connecting, and consulting to participating nonprofits. By strengthening leadership skills, enhancing organizational capacity, and fostering shared learning through a cohort model, we create opportunities for collaboration, partnership, and increased community impact.
- Are you a small Delaware nonprofit with an annual operating budget of less than $3 million?
- Do you serve historically excluded Delaware communities?
- Are you recognized as an organization that makes a positive difference in your community?
- Do you have at least one full-time executive director?
- Continuous technical assistance and coaching
- Customized cohort workshops for shared learning and potential partnerships
- Access to DANA workshops and on-demand courses
- Peer Learning Cohort for Executive Directors
- Bank of technical assistance and organizational support hours
- Dedicated program navigator for personalized support
- Three years of DANA Membership
Intro to the DANA Nonprofit Accelerator Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are You Accelerator Ready?
What is the Cost to Participate?
Still Have Questions?
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration.
Thanks to the grant from the SBA, eligible nonprofits will only pay 10% of the cost of the total program.