Advancing Nonprofit Excellence in Delaware
Donors and the community want to know the good work nonprofits are doing. Tracking and reporting program and mission outcomes are not always easy to do. DANA has several resources to assist nonprofits in capturing insights, tracking and analyzing the data, and communicating results.
DANA, in partnership with the Public Health Management Corporation, is now able to offer nonprofits resources and tools to measure and evaluate outcomes.
You can use these tools to improve your outcome evaluation techniques, which will ultimately help your organization communicate the results of their programs and services and the impact they are having in the community.
These tools and resources are made available to all nonprofit professionals at no cost by the Longwood Foundation.
The video below provides an overview of the resources that are available:
- Program Overview Video (January 28, 2021)
Check out these specific resources, tools, and tip sheets:
- Demystifying Outcome Measurement (Video)
- How to Excel at Excel (Video)
- Data Management in Excel (Video)
- Examples of Evaluation Terms
- Measuring Your Outcomes
- Asking Demographic Questions
- Keeping Participants’ Identity and Evaluation Data Safe
- Making Sense of Your Qualitative Data
Additionally, two assessment tools will be made available to you:
We’d love your feedback on the above resources! After each using each resource, please share your thoughts via the following link: click here.
Check back as new materials are provided!
- The Outcome Indicators Project, The Urban Institute
- Program Evaluation, Standards for Excellence – Members only
- How to Identify an Outcome, DANA Outcomes Measurement Worksheet
If you are interested in seeking additional information or assistance, click here.