by Daniel Davis, Engagement Manager
What a year of membership we’ve had at DANA! In 2022, we’ve welcome almost 100 new members, bringing our membership to over 530 nonprofits around the state of Delaware. In the last few months, over 75% of our members have utilized their membership in some meaningful way, from attending an educational series, to requesting a compensation report, to receiving hands-on assistance from DANA’s team of consultants. We’re thrilled to be serving more organizations than ever in 2022, and to be engaging so many of you in significant ways that help increase your organization’s impact on the community.
We’re inspired by the various missions of our member organizations and want to be a key part of the good work that your organization does in 2023. In the following year, DANA members can look forward to many different ways to engage with DANA including but not limited to:
- Network with your peers through our communities of practice for executive directors, fund development, marketing and communications, outcome evaluation, and diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- DANA’s annual conference, to be held on April 20th, 2023: 2023 IMPACT DELAWARE CONFERENCE: Unleashing Our Imagination and Power to Solve Big Problems at Clayton Hall, University of Delaware, Newark.
- Virtual and in-person educational opportunities for all of your staff and board members throughout the year… DANA members receive a discount!
- AskDANA at any time when you need quick assistance, or enlist the help of our Excellence Academy consulting team if you need in-depth support.
- Special member discounts and rates, and so much more!
Members will begin to receive communications about renewal in early December. To ensure that your membership renewal goes smoothly, please ensure that we have the right billing contact information on file for your organization. You can update your contacts on Infohub under My Info-Related Contacts, or just reach out to Daniel Davis [email protected].
Questions about your membership or renewal? Please reach out! We can’t wait to partner with you in serving Delaware in 2023.