In addition to DANA’s extensive list of member benefits, nonprofit organizations that join the alliance will gain access to our Career Center, as well as to our partner services such as GrantStation, nonprofit human resource solutions via Unemployement Services Trust (UST), and insurance programs through Gorges & Company.
Working in the Nonprofit sector is very rewarding. Leverage DANA’s Career Center as a means of announcing your organization’s open positions. As a DANA Member, you are able to post all of your organization’s open positions for free and job posts are accessible to all visitors of our website.
Not yet a member of DANA? Join today!
We are pleased to offer GrantStation at a significant discount to help your organization find the right grantmakers, build a successful grants plan, and write winning proposals. GrantStation helps nonprofit organizations, educational institutions, and government agencies by providing resources for securing the grant funding available to fulfill their mission and programs.
How much does a full GrantStation membership cost?
Through our partnership with GrantStation, DANA Members can purchase an annual GrantStation membership for $75. That’s about 89% off the regular price of $699, and less than any of their promotional rates throughout the year!
GrantStation Insider Newsletter
This newsletter spotlights timely funding opportunities, updated each Thursday. This is a free benefit!
Full Membership with GrantStation.com
GrantStation.com is a premiere suite of online grant research resources. With a full GrantStation membership, you can log into GrantStation to gain access to their Member Benefits such as:
GrantStation’s thousands of carefully researched profiles of private and government funding opportunities.
Better proposals with GrantStation’s in-depth tutorials on each element of a full grant request.
From GrantStation’s tools and articles on the entire grant process.
How do we enroll to GrantStation?
GrantStation is a DANA Member Benefit. As such, you’ll need to click the button below and login to complete the purchase. Please note: Your subscription is active for one year as of date of purchase.
Not a yet a member of DANA? Join the alliance today and gain access to all the DANA Member benefits, including this offer to enroll in GrantStation at a significant savings!
For Members of GrantStation:
Unemployment Services Trust (UST)
DANA has been partnered with Unemployment Services Trust (UST) since 2014 in an effort to help nonprofit organizations like yours keep more money within the sector.
DANA Members also receive (awaiting details; ie. Discounted pricing, etc. from UST contact) with Unemployment Services Trust (UST). UST has been helping nonprofits save money on unemployment and better manage their claims since 1983. Signing up with UST provides access to:
- Asset Protection & Savings
- Up to 60% savings compared to state unemployment tax
- Investment of assets helps reduce overall expense
- Quarterly deposits protect cash flow from claims volatility
- Cash back when claims are lower than anticipated
- Unemployment Claims Management
- One-on-one advice from claims representatives
- 100% representation at claims hearings
- State of the art online claims dashboard and processing
- Audits of state charges for errors, which can be refunded
- Live HR Hotline & Library
- Live phone hotline staffed by certified HR professionals
- Online library with thousands of HR templates and forms
- 200+ on-demand employee training and compliance courses
- Job description builder and salary benchmarking tools
Learn more about UST and how they can help your nonprofit.
Gorges & Company
As a DANA Member, your organization will receive preferred pricing with Gorges & Company. Gorges & Company has partnered with Delaware & Maryland nonprofits to develop and manage group buying opportunities for the members. Their goal has been to provide lower cost, broader coverage and simplify the process. Their programs include:
- Nonprofit Liability (NP) Insurance:
- Directors & Officers Liability (D&O) Insurance
- Employment Practices Liability (EPL) Insurance
- Fiduciary Liability Insurance
- Workers Compensation
- Employee Benefits (Health, Dental, Life, Long Term Disability,
and an Employee Assistance Program)
Signing up with Gorges & Company also allows you access to their complimentary MyHRHelp Risk Management Services, including:
- Unlimited toll-free helpline calls that provide basic workplace issue consultation
- MyHRHelp website with employment resources
- Free monthly risk management webinars and an archived webinar library
Learn more about Gorges & Company and how they can help your nonprofit.